It is our aim to get your order to you as quickly as we can. Delivery terms on this page apply to all orders. We are generally able to deliver the majority of our orders within 3 – 5 working days. Inevitably, some items may take longer than others. We therefore advise that you should always check the ‘estimated delivery’ section on your selected product page prior to making the purchase. We supply our products customers at affordable prices and seek to deliver your orders in a fast and convenient manner; only using couriers with a proven track record for speed, customer service and reliability.
Delivery times can vary by product but we typically take between 3-5 working days. Some items may take longer. We offer free standard delivery to our Mainland UK customers. “Standard Delivery” means that your item should arrive during working hours (9am – 7pm) on a working day (Monday – Friday).
All our deliveries to mainland UK are FREE of charge.
Delivery is free for all mainland UK orders. Unfortunately we cannot deliver to the following locations:
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands
- Off-shore Scottish islands
- Isle of Man
- Channel island
- Any location outside of the United Kingdom
Should you wish to leave any specific delivery instructions for the courier, you will be able to do so by entering them in the “Comments box” during checkout process.
Unfortunately we are not able to provide any tracking information to our customers.
If delivery is attempted by the courier while no one is present at the property, the courier will leave a card through the door with a telephone number for the purpose of re-arranging delivery. Please call that number and re-arrange delivery to an alternative standard delivery date at no extra cost.
- We will deliver your item(s) to you in the condition stated by us on this website i.e. new unless otherwise stated.
- We will dispatch your item(s) to you in a timely fashion.
- Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for any errors caused by the courier. Even though we do use a reliable courier service, some delivery issues may occur that are outside our control.
- In case of delivery delay or failure, and/or the failure of the courier to provide an adequate explanation to you, we will intervene on your behalf and rearrange delivery.
- Upon receipt of the item(s), it is your responsibility to check the condition of the package and packaging. If the item looks damaged or dirty from the outside, please do not accept it as we are unable to pursue claims against the courier if the item(s) is/are signed for.
- Should you need to make any changes to your delivery details, you will need to inform us via e-mail (to email@example.com) or by filling out the contact us form (please see our Contact Us page).
- In case of delivery delay or failure, and/or the failure of the courier to provide an adequate explanation, you must inform us immediately (please see our Contact Us page).
This document was last updated on October 23, 2019